Cập nhật hôm nay, lúc 11:35
The Club acts to help its members in life in general and intervention in particular, and to raise public awareness in autism
Every year, the Club has many activities:
1. Organising Workshops, trainings for parents regarding intervention therapies, exchange of experience, sharing up and down moments;
2. Participating in social activities to explain about autism, its natures and difficulties: participating in TW shows, organising public workshops on autism, etc.
3. Organising Walks for Autism in April;
4. Translating materials: Most of materials in autism are in foreign languages and need translating. The Club has translated thousands of pages
5. Looking for and maintain channels to popularize information on autism to the community: now Specialised Page of Dua&De on Me&Be magazine.
6. Other activities namely Mid-Autumn festival, Christmas, Children’s Day, offline meetings, etc.
This website is still under construction and thus has not yet contained all activities of the Club up to now.
For more details on previous activities, please visite old website.